This work investigates the use of a socially interactive agent in the role of a trainer for muscle neurorehabilitation. The work will be build upon a cyber-physical training device and on a real-time social signal analysis platform.
The thesis takes place within the MindBot project and involves working collaboratively with colleagues from the CNR-STIIMA lab in Lecco (Italy) and with colleagues from the HCM chair at Augsburg University.
Implementation of a software prototype, adapting existing training plans for socially interactive agents, real-time behavior modeling, conducting a study.
This thesis will be supervised by Patrick and Dimitra. Please send an email to them containing all of the following information:
- When you plan to start and finish the thesis
- A short motivational statement why this topic is interesting for you
- A summary why you be a good fit for this topic
- Your transcript of records
- Which literature (see above) you have read before applying for this topic.